Windy Willow offers a year-round riding lesson program, providing personalized instruction that strives to develop mastery in general horsemanship, foundation basics, and show-ring performance. Our qualified instructors provide instruction on our horses or yours, for children and adults, beginners to A-show riders. Our lesson horses and ponies are safe, reliable, and fully trained to be suitable for any level rider.
*Ship in clients welcome*
What We Offer:
- 1/2 hour private riding lesson
- 1 hour private riding lesson
- 1 hour group riding lesson
- 1 hour “All About Riding” package
- learn how to tack up and untack your horse
- 1/2 hour riding time
What is Needed:
- A certified horseback riding helmet (must have ASTM/SEI approval sticker) manufactured after year 2000
- Flat-soled boots with 1/2-inch shelf heel
- Long pants, preferably riding pants or jeans
For safety’s sake NO riding will be allowed in sneakers or short pants. Half chaps, full chaps or tall riding boots are optional, but will make riding more comfortable as you progress. Riding equipment can be purchased at local tack shops or online equestrian tack shops. We would be happy to recommend tack shops.
*Call or email us for more information or to schedule a lesson*