Windy Willow Farm offers a variety of services to help you meet your riding goals, whether it is training a young horse, starting to ride, or preparing you and your horse for the show ring. Prices are available upon request.
Our horse care management team places a priority on the health and well-being of each horse, We work closely and have longstanding relationships with our expert veterinary partners and farriers in order to integrate the absolute best care and management for our horse athletes. We maintain health schedules for all horses at the farm including shoeing, vaccinations, deworming, and dental as well as adjunctive therapies such as acupuncture and chiropractic as needed. We follow this level of consistent management both at home and on the road.
- Full use of facilities
- 10′ x 12′ box stall with rubber mats, cleaned 7 days per week
- Turn out, in small groups or individually, 7 days per week, conditions permitting
- Good quality hay and feed fed 3 times per day
- Supplements, provided by owner, fed as needed
- Laundry services – (saddle pads, wraps, etc.)
- Standard Board, plus training rides 3-5 days per week
Other Services (priced accordingly)
- Training rides
- Rides at show
- Coaching at shows
- Grooming at day shows
- Grooming / day care at away shows
- Mane pulling
- Body clipping
- Laundry services – Blankets, sheets, etc.
- Blanket changes
- Breaking young horses
Windy Willow Farm can be seen around the local rated circuit in southeastern Pennsylvania and New Jersey. In addition, Windy Willow has traveled to shows like Swan Lake, HITS, State College, St. Christophers, Hampton Classic, Marshall & Sterling Finals, Zone II Hunter Finals, Capital Challenge, Devon, Indoors, Maryland & Horse & Pony, Gulfport, and many others. Each year’s show calendar is tailored to the goals and availability of Windy Willow clients. Check out our News page to see the shows we have attended in the past year.